Ezra the Little Chef

Its day 6 of Ezra's pre-school. He must be really tired cos he went to bed at 7.30pm last evening & slept through until this morning.

Well breakfast is Chee Cheong Fun for Ezra & Jac has extra rice dumpling & soon kuai.
Our kindergarten is having Little Chef week as a leanring experience for the children. They are doing Pizza Bread & Ezra wasted no time in cutting up all the ingredients. When the teacher offered to help, he kindly refused "No need, i can cut myself!"
He is enjoying the fruit of his labour!!
It was so funny, I wanted to take a picture with Ezra & asked the teacher to help, immediately some of his classmates dashed forward!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

mom's a great cook, do you think cutting a little veggi and sausage is difficult for Ezra? noooo~~~~!!!

Joyce Long said...

Wow..great mommy..vivian..can see the joy of both you together in school..

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes