Day 4 of PreNursery

I felt so bad having to wake Ezra up so early in the morning cos I need to be in school by 7.45am but we have not mgt to be on time yet!!

Anyway, Ezra is coping well with having to wake up early. He would not fuss much, drink his milk, brush his teeth, take a quick shower & change into his uniform. It was strange, he refused to wear his Huggies pull ups & only want his usual pet pet diapers!

Here is Jac & Ezra's bkf!
Ezra is still quite sticky to his daddy & me when he 1st step into school. He did ok during temp taking but once in the hall, he asked to be carried. Like yesterday, teacher took him

despite his protest!! After going to the toilet, the class went out for a walk. They are learning abt transportation & the teachers brought them to the roads & even on the lorry!!He was very happy with his new friends & even tried to communicate with each other!!Last stop was the HDB playground when he had a blast!!

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes