Happenings in the Evening

We missed the BIG rainbow last week (or was it 2 weeks ago) but when I recieved an sms from Lydia (thanks, so sweet of you), I rushed to the kitchen windows with Ezra in the arms , hoping to catch a glimpse of the rainbow. WOW.. it was a beautiful sight.. I was reminded of God's promise & goodness again. I told Ezra that God made this rainbow just like the rainbow in Noah's Ark story. For those who missed it... here's for you...
We wanted to try this deesert over the weekends but no time & since I had some time last evening b4 Jac comes back. I tried my hands at preparing the mango pamelo dessdert. Jac told me that we need to blend fresh mango as puree to add into the milk. It's really simple to make & taste not too bad... I used low fat milk, coconut milk, sugar (reduced amt) mango, pamelo & 'little colourful tapoles'. Chill it & serve with ice cubes (with shaved ice wld be better!)

Mango Pamelo DessertMy 2 darlings enjoying the dessert!!

Ezra kind of spill some on our new coffee table & he had no choice but to wipe it clean!! But look at his cheeky face!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

杨枝甘露!!!!one of my fav desserts!!!

Shana said...

wow wow, looks so delicious. One of fav too. Will definitely try this at home :P

wolfgirl said...

Pomelo dessert and corn muffins... when is our next meet up at your place?

viv said...

haha check out more of my dishes!! very happy with my new dishes!

Lydia said...

I could almost feel the pamelo pulps bursting in my mouth!!

So glad that Ezra likes the rainbow :) (You're welcomed!)

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes