Japanese Friends

We had a Japanese couple friend over for dinner, Eitaro & Tamae with their 2 beautiful girls Tamaki & Yuki. Tamaki is the same age as Ezra & the 2 had so much fun jumping, playing cars etc. At some point, they were screaming & laughing so hard we had to stop them!!
Yuki who is younger was quietly watching from the side!!
Dinner was a simple home cokked meal of steam fish, tong gui chicken, tofu, veg & soup. This is our 1st time dining with them & I was not sure what's they likes & dislikes but was glad Eitaro enjoyed the meal every much!!

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes