Quick Updates!!

It has been a few busy days for us @ home...

I had my NUS friends & their family over for steam boat on Friday evening... we had such a good time cathcing up with each other & the kids 7 in total were able to entertain themsleves with the toys & stuff!! It was supposed to be a early nite cos many of us has early day on Sat but we got so carried away & party only ended abt 10.30pm!! we only got into bed abt 12am & ezra slept only abt 12.30am... guess he was overly stimulated!!

Sat morning was Welcome Brunch for new parents in sch.. a speaker from Focus on the Family shared with us "Dare to Discipline" which provided much insights to discipling our children in LOVE!! Cos of the late night, Ezra was extremely cranky.... which makes work difficult for us!

We went for Disney on Ice @ Indoor Stadium in the afternoon. It was GOOD... really enjoyed this show, it was so much better than the last 2 shows... catch it if you can!! My 2 sisters came over for dinner after the show....

Sunday, we had a "Senior Canaan Youths" gathering where we met some old friends.. it was a pity that Li Yen cant join us last min!! we had some fun & laugh looking at some old pictures of us!! Some comments were... "Huh that was me?" "Really!! have mah, you guys celebrated my birthday for me!!" Again another late night for all of us...

I am so looking forward to my short 1 week break....

1 comments:

Angie said...

very happening social life!! :) which is good!!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes