Weekday Marketing

I have since starting to do weekly marketing so that there's food in the fridge to prepare & cook our meals. It started with just shopping at NTUC but I realised wet market fish & seafood are fresher!! So sat morning is 'reserved' for that!! But I had to wait a good 20 mins to park my car & every stall is so crowded!!

As I have having a gp of friends over this evening for steamboat, I had no choice but to go wet marketing this morning. It was a breeze!! There were so many free lots that I can choose which to park!! I am the only one taking my own sweet time to choose & even chat with the stall holders!! I was done & out of the mkt in 40 mins!!

So decision made... I shld do wet marketing on weekdays instead!!

3 comments:

Shana said...

yes, Sat & Sun at the wet market are always a nightmare, esp when i bring ZY with me! So I've since avoided going there on weekends and public holiday :)

Joyce Long said...

For us..CS does the marketing for me..lucky me leh...he said Sat is the best marketing day at our area..Sunday no no..cuz the vege and meat are not fresh as the market is closed on monday..so they will not take in lots of supply to sell on sunday..most are leftover from sat loh..

wolfgirl said...

Wow... steamboat! Friends! Marketing!

wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to do a lot of entertaining and partying now that you have got your own home right? so envious!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes