My 1st Try @ Baking

It has been a very long time since I bake anything as I dont have a oven at home. But that is history as we now have a good big oven. I came home early on Monday, saw some rotting bananas so decided to bake banana muffins. I dig out my recipe books & choose a recipe that is easy & one that I have all the ingredients.

Ezra was very excited and help me with things. Well the muffins are fairly easy to prepare but I think the bananas were not quite enough, the muffin is a little too dry & not as yummy as I wished. tot, definately room for improvement. I have already bought another bunch of bananas to try again!!

9 comments:

Lydia said...

Looks yummy! They don't look as hard though ;)

Angie said...

i salute you,a "none-banana-eater", for buying the bananas just to bake the muffins!

wolfgirl said...

corn muffin???

chocolate chip muffin??

Just some requests disguised as suggestions.

Your muffins look good!!!!

viv said...

hahaha ezra loves bananas so its for him lah but when he cant finish the bunch.. its off into the oven it goes!!

haha wolfie when i master my baking than treat you some ok!! ezra insist on bringing to sch for his class teachers & both of them said "ok lah but got room for improvement!!" btw i loved corn muffin from KG...

& thanks for the encouragement, i will keep trying

Shana said...

Banana & Walnut is a super match, maybe u can add some for your next try?

Btw, I like to add in some sour cream/yogurt into my cakes and muffins so that they will always come out super moist :P

Meekfreek said...

They look soft and delicious!

Meekfreek said...

Viv, I wouldn't say your bananas are rotting though! Just ripened beyond eating stage!

viv said...

haha no no MF, some parts were really rotten, can't be even used for baking!!

thanks Shana, you seems like an expert on baking!! do you have good recipes for muffins?

Joyce Long said...

Viv, everytime..I look at your food..make me hungry...your muffins make me mouth watering..

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes