Ezra

We have been so busy with the new house that I felt we have somewhat neglected Ezra. But he was as sweet as ever, finding things to keep himself occupied most times.

While waiting for me to finish up my work in office on Friday, he asked for paper and pencil so he can draw. After a while, he showed me his drawings.

Ezra "Mum, see this is an aeroplane!" The wings, the tail and body seems to be accounted for!
"Mummy, see daddy mouse & baby mouse!" The body & the tail is also there with daddy mouse bigger in size than baby mouse!! Not bad....
Here is a Chinese song that Ezra learnt in sch....

4 comments:

Angie said...

Ezra's drawings are so CUTE!!!!!!!

oh no!! i think jaimie is the only one who cant draw now. GOSH! Clement needs to work on that. (not me, coz i cant draw...)

Shana said...

Yes, I can clearly see the parts of the aeroplane! Well Done Ezra :)

Joyce Long said...

Wow..clap clap Ezra..he can really draw very well...

Lydia said...

Amazing... Ezra drew from scratch! I think he has talent... you may like to show him some simple drawings to sketch/copy. That's how they increase their drawings like skeleton man, etc.

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes