ir

Tag: 6th folder, 6th photo

Thanks for the tag, Angie!

***Rules***
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ them ’bout it.


This picture was taken at Fidgets Turf City. We brought the kids; Janek, Nana, Nadine & Ezra during one of the school holidays. Ezra never really like slides, especially long ones so I had to squeeze thru many obstacles to get to the top of the slide with him & slide down with him on my lap. But it was really quite scary cos it very fast, can see my scary face!! so its once & no more for me!!

5 comments:

Shana said...

Hey Vivian, Happy House Warming! May u & your family has many happy memories in it :D

Meekfreek said...

What a great shot!

Angie said...

you were brave.. i do not dare to go down that slide.

Lydia said...

Can you believe this... looking at this picture nearly make me go all teary... the courage that you mounted just so that Ezra could enjoy a fun slide and the firm grip round Ezra to keep him safely snugged to yourself... I was somehow moved!

viv said...

oh i tot i wrote a reply but not sure why not in.. wow lydia i was moved by your comment..

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes