Dry in the Night x 2

Yes yes Ezra had stayed dry for the last 2 nights!! Usually his diapers in the morning were quite heavy as he wld still have his milk b4 sleep & milk when he 1st wake up in the morning. But suddenly for the last 2 mornings, his diapers were totally dry!! I praised him for staying dry & very soon he can go to bed without diapers like a big boy!! I even let himn touch the dry diapers!!

He was very excited to hear that. We taught him that if he needs to pee in the night, he has to wake up & call for mummy. He nodded his head. My coming 3 years old is growing up so fast....

6 comments:

Sherilynn said...

That's great Viv! Soon you can save on buying the diapers! Well done, Ezra!

Shana said...

Well done Ezra! :D

Once the kid are ready physically & psychologically, it can be very fast in "training" them to go diaperless.

Like ZY, she just refused to wear her diaper one night and has been diaperless since :) But hor, there might be 1 or 2 mishap, just be prepared and tell him "its ok, but next time remember to wake up & tell mummy so that mummy can bring u to the toilet"

And yes, Sherilynn is right, u can save tons on diapers and spend it on toys for Ezra as encouragement :D

viv said...

ya it happen so suddenly!! I was a little surprise myself... I tot it will be a while b4 he is ready but he is full of surprises!!

Angie said...

Well done!!! :)

Joyce Long said...

Bravo!!!

Lydia said...

What good news! I'm still waiting for my 5yo to wake up with dry diapers :P

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes