What is Wrong?

I am not sure what happened but I am kind of feeling down this morning... Maybe I got up on the wrong side of the bed!!

Jac went back to work at his former company, we are very thankful that after a 5 mths break & desipte the economic downturn, Jac was still able to secure a job w/o much pay cut. He just sms me that he is bored cos his PC is not set up yet!!

This morning, with me alone in car & Ezra sitting at the back, he finished his bkf & I tried to reach back to get his box & in doing so, my car swing quite a bit!! A lorry quite a distance behind me high beamed me!! Ezra did asked me "Mummy what happen?" He must have felt it. I was taken aback but thank God we were all safe!!

When I got to sch, there were quite a few things not in place so everyone is a bit disturb... As I prepare to read the Bible with the children this morning, I started walking ard & pray in the spirit cos I need to be lifted up!

I am not sure whats wrong.... maybe the packing is wearing me down, maybe Jac returning to work is an adjustment I need to make, maybe its the tot of the move this Sat.... but I am praying for God's peace & grace to reign!! Amen!!

1 comments:

Angie said...

moving house is a big big thing and one of the 3 most stressful things one needs to handle (i cant rem which 3, but one of the top 3, lah).

With so many new changes coming up and physically tired handling them, it is no wonder you do not feel "right" bt it's "all right" to feel so. :)

cheers!!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes