Ezra & one of his girlfriend

It was funny, everytime we asked Ezra abt school & his friends, "Nicole" will definately be on his lips!!

Like this week, they were supposed to each bring a favourite toy to school. I was asking him abt it & who did he share his toy with....

Viv : "Son why do you have to bring toys to school?"
Ezra : "Yea to show my teacher & share with my friends"
Viv : "Oh really so who did you share your toys with?"
Ezra : "Nicole, I share my car with Nicole."

Viv : "Oh thats good to share, anyone else?"

Ezra : "No, only Nicole"

So she is Ezra lastest girlfriend.

11 comments:

Shana said...

She is so pretty! Ezra got taste :D

Aiyoh, then how about Jaimie???? Ezra is pretty fickle-minded ya...hahaha

Angie said...

oh no!! my jaimie has been jilted!!!! nevermind... jaimie's latest boyfriend is Ayden, our friend's son. Wahahahaha!!
See lah! when couples do not meet often enough, they forget each another! time for more meet ups, Viv!!!

Baby G's Mummy said...

Oh my.. Nicole doesn't look happy taking the photo.... although Ezra looks so gleeful.... heh heh...
Sandra

wolfgirl said...

And he has his arm around her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

viv said...

haha ya he is one fast worker!! they are so cute rite!!

Jacky said...

angie no worry lah. i'm sure ez and jaimie are just taking their "r/s" to the next lvl...to confirm that it can stand the test of time and other distraction. hahaha

Joyce Long said...

Oh no..when I saw ezra gf..my 1st reaction..what happen to Jae..Yes...the kids must meet often so they can remember..

Angie said...

thanks joyce!!! your empathy and sympathy was very much appreciated! looking at the title of viv's post makes me angry... "ONE OF" ezra's gf leh!!!! how many girls are sharing ezra????? oh~~~~~~~~

viv said...

haha cos jaimie is still considered his GF mah!!

Lydia said...

haha... all the comments are so funny! Esp. WG's!!

Nicole is one sweet little gal with her pouting lips :)

Angie said...

hi, got a tag for you!

http://kinigu.blogspot.com/2009/02/tag-6th-folder-6th-photo.html

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes