If Yan can cook so can Jac

Last Thursday was my father in law's birthday & Market Place had 50% Aust beef sale. We bought some 1 inch thick rideye for dinner. I marinated the beef with rosemary, onion, pepper, salt. To complete the meal, we had chicken mushroom soup, bacon prawn roll, garlic bread, baked potato & veg salad.... Jac came home & took his place in the kitchen.... He even got those flames burning in the frying pan!!


The beef is really of very good cut & was so tasty & tender. It was a very good dinner.... but major cleaning up was required aft dinner!!

















Beef with potato & soup
Tasty grilled bacon prawn

2 comments:

Angie said...

WOW!! IMPRESSIVE!!!

guess what, when I saw the title of your post, i had a little shock. I read wrongly. I thought you wrote "If Yan can cook so can Jae". "Yan" was my middle name and I thought how come you mentioned both jaimie and me in your post! hohoho!!!

Jacky said...

haha..so cute. but than i'm sure jae can cook (some day). Looking forward to it...and i'm sure my ever food loving son will too. hehe.

Actually, I didn't really do much. All preparation done by my dear wife. I only "look at fire". hehehe

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes