I was reading my book on my bed while Ezra was playing on his own besides me. He started playing with our pillows & bloster.
After a while, he called out to me "Mummy, see I am a tortoise!"
Seeing him, putting the pillow on his back, I asked "How come you are tortoise? You are mummy's boy!"
Ezra replied "No, I am tortoise, see my shell!"
Me "Oh yes, you do look like a tortoise!"

After that, he moved on to the bloister, saying "Look mummy, I riding a horse!"
A wild horse indeed!!
Ezra is growing up so fast, he is now very vocal & very much into songs. I noticed that he is starting to use a lot of his imagination & creativity. Take for example, one evening abt 9pm, he is in his PJ, Jac & me working on our PC. He came into the study room & wanted to watch a DVD. Jac told him "No son, its late, its time to bed and to sleep liao. You sleep 1st, after you wake up, you can watch the DVD."
Without a fuss (thats unusual), Ezra walked out of the room. After 10 mins, he came back saying "Daddy, I sleep & wake up already. Now I can watch!"

We burst out laughing & just hugged him tightly & stopped all our work & carried him into our bedroom to sleep.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Hey, am I reading about my Theophila? She did what Ezra did on the tortoise but hers is snail instead, and the riding on a horse too! But not the DVD... 'heng' ar~ lol

viv said...

haha really!! that must be so cute rite!!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes