Look!! I can hold cards between my toes!!

I had a $20 gift voucher from Toy R'us & decided to go shopping for some educational toys for Ezra. I mgt to get him this set on matching similar items. Well he is too younger for covered cards for memory game. So all the cards are open & we take turns to find matching pairs.

After a couple of times, he started playing with the cards. He told some cards & hold them between his toes!! He started with 1 on each side, than added more cards!! It was so funny! Don't ask me where did he learn that from!! I told him to be careful in case his little toes cramp!!


Daddy started arranging the cards & spin off some tales for Ezra. The story went something like this.... One day there are a little pigger who wear a watch and went for a ride on the train. There, they met piggy's friend the frog who was wearing an umbrella out on a sunny day! The sun is too hot for Happy Feet & he decided to play on his drums! They saw a ship on at sea & suddenly ...... It was a little far fetch but Ezra enjoyed it anyway!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I tried doing memory game with jaimie. cannot. totally cannot. haha!!

Jacky said...

erm...actually ezra oso cannot lah. he is just repeating wat we show him and what we say.

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes