Homework Time

The 2 jie jies have been given homework to do in the afternoon & Ezra seems to understand homework as something to do with worksheets or work book. I bought him 2 very easy books for colouring & there are stickers for him to peel & stick.

One day when he walked to his Little Tikes table, calling out to me "Mummy, I need to do my homework now."

So out came the book with common items. Started him on the names of the items, got him to find the correct item sticker, showed him the word for the item & asked him to try looking for similar word sticker. He can pick up the item sticker quite easily. I was quite surprised he could stick it in the intended circle pretty nicely.

Here is one of the item he coloured!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi vivian! tis is levine. we met and i passed u the felt fabrics one ley...finally catch yr updates via blog. i added u under my "frens" blogroll ya!

viv said...

hey levine, of cos i remb you.. how's things? how is ivan?

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes