Diaperless Nap

I came home last evening & son was still taking his afternoon nap. A quick peek on his cheeks & realised that he is not wearing diapers!! I was surprised & asked my MIL abt it. Apparently, ezra refused to wear diapers before his nap so MIL had no choice & put diaper changing sheet below his little butt!!

He slept since 2.30pm & at 5.00pm, I asked him if he needs to pee pee, he shook his head. At 5.30pm, I checked on him, good still dry so i asked if he needs to pee pee. Again he said no. He woke up at 5.45pm, all dry!! I hugged him tight & told him "Wow, you slept without your diapers & did not pee pee!! Mummy is so impressed with you!" He just nodded his head & said "Yes"

Although this may be a one off incident, not sure if he will still pull off the same today & in future but it is still a BIG move towards diaperless days!! Well done son...

3 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Heh..congrats..that is a biggest breakthrough and surprise for you and Ezra..

viv said...

yap a BIG surprise... but he wore diapers today....

Idy said...

Soon, soon, he will be off diaper... jia you!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes