Bento #2

Got up early this morning & was preparing breakfast for oursleves & Ezra cos he is following me to sch & to Yiyi Lydia's place as the kids are home due to PSLE oral.

So dashed out all my tools & started making simple ham & cheese snadwich. While I reaching to get the second slice of bread, something moved in the loaf. On closely look, YUCKS... it was a live lizard!! I sceamed & jumped so high. Jac had to dispose of 'visitor' & whole loaf of sweet bread.

Good thing there is a fresh loaf in the fridge which I toasted & start all over again.

Here is the humble bento breakfast....... Ezra refused to wake up & we left him at home & his bento become Jacky's with an added "J".

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes