Stamping & Rubbing

Ezra recieved a mini stamping set as gift from Kids Church. He was so excited and wanted to play with it immediately but our deal with him is to nap and after that stamping! It was amazing how he remembered & once he woke up from his nap, he asked to do his stamping.

He really had fun stamping and rolling.... aft that i remembered Joyce Long mentioned abt putting a dolly below a paper and having Cherryln rubbed with her crayons. I dont find any of that so cut some patterns for him to rub....

After the session, Ezra had to do some cleaning up!!
"This is the way I clean my table, clean my hands, clean up after my Art session!!"

2 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Wow..I love seeing kids doing arts as I see their joy in their face. They always get excited/curious when their hands are working with colours/different texture.

Ezra is so cute. Wait up and 1st thing is to do stamping.

For Cherrlyn..wait up 1st thing is to ask me to read books. ** faint **

viv said...

Yes yes he actually loves to do art but can only do it with him during weekends...

Joyce you had so much wonderful ideas to do art stuff!! hey check with you, what can we use to get rid of ink stains?

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes