Puzzles

Talking to friends & reading what they do with their kids, I realised what little activities I do with Ezra!! We recently bought some simple puzzles for son & started Ezra on that. I introduced the activity, showed Ezra the puzzle & name of the picture on it, mix the pieces up and ask him to fix it. I chose not to tell him how to fix it & let it to him. Not bad, he would take each piece and try to find its position.


I noticed that each time after I tried to help, he would said "Mummy help me fix."

My reply to him "You can do it, try."

Once he mgt, I would clapped, say "Wow, you can do it w/o mummy's help. Well done"

He mgt to fix all the 8 puzzles within 30 mins.... not bad for the 1st time!!

6 comments:

Angie said...

it's not "not bad". it's good!!

Clement said...

I am especially impressed with Ezra's good show of patience and perseverance, to be able to work on the puzzle and see it thru to the end after 30 minutes of effort!

Joyce Long said...

Wow..bravo!!

viv said...

haha ya its good!! yes i was really surprised with his patience... will see how long he can last...

actually do anyone know who many pcs puzzles shld our tot be doing now?

Anonymous said...

Ezra is so clever! Eunice has not touch on any of the puzzles yet, maybe should let her try one of these days.

viv said...

actually he is not lah... i also started him on puzzles late... got a friend's son who is 3 mth younger than ezra, he can easily do a 25pcs puzzle!!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes