1st Visit to Popo

On Sat monring we went & pay respect to our grandma who called home to be with the Lord during the June holidays. Her 'nich' was at Choa Chu Kang Colobarium. We told Ezra we are going to Ah Tai new house & when we got there, he immediately saw her photo & asked to touch her pic. I'm glad that Ezra still remembered her. I recalled a time where I talked to popo with my very limited Canto, asking her if she has anything wishes not fulfilled & she told me to look after the children, feed them well and raise them well. I promised her that & told her we will not forget her, we will tell and talk to our children about her & so they will remember her. I was telling Jac that we need to come visit popo more often. I need to take some pictures the next time.

Being at the Colobarium 1st time, we walked ard & KPO.... saw the MacDonalds popo, saw a few very young children, one only 8 mths, one 15 mths & another 2 yrs who passed away. My heart hurts & tears started to flow. I cant imagine the kind of pain & suffering & void the parents must have felt when they lost their little ones. I know I am selfish when I prayed that God wld never allow me to go thru that cos dont think I can ever survive that. I felt a kind of heaviness as we leave that place & the rest of the day was kind of moody.

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes