Ikea Tampines

Our family decided to go for a spin & went all the way to Ikea Tampines (Ikea Alexandra is less than 5 min drive). That place is huge & Ezra had a wild time running ard & catching some laser image on the floor. Ezra is also making himself comfortable in no time....
We were looking ard for a toddler's bed for Ezra, we asked him which bed he likes. This little boy ran to 1 blue bed starting sleeping in it. He said "Mummy, this is my bed rite?" A look at the price tag "$250" wow he has expensive taste, thats the most expensive bed on display!

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes