My Date with Best Pal

Last Thurs, I had a date with my old pal Lai Kuan. Since our birthdays are both in July, it has been our practise to make a date in between our birthdays. This year, we decided to go for facial at Jill Lowe Raffles Hotel. It has been a while since I pamper myself.

Ok this pic may look scary to some but boy it was so relaxing behind that mask!!

Aft the very relaxing time, we went Raffles City to get a gift some a long time girlfriend in the US. We got a pretty unique pokka dot pen for Nicole cos she likes to write.

We wanted so much to dine at Ding Tai Fung but they were closed by the time we get there. In the end we had to settle for Thai Express. Food was ok but we had a good time chatting and sharing. By the time we were done, it was 10.45pm!! When I got home, both Jacky & Ezra were sound asleep!!

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes