My Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to Viv
May the good Lord bless me..

Hahaha yes I turned 3???.... yesterday!! Had some plans to go out for nice dinner but I was down with fever for 2 days & was on MC!! Actually many of us fall ill after the durain supper on Monday... we tried the Mao San Wang durains & genna MAO!!

I was feeling much better in the afternoon & decided to watch BATman @ MS with Jacky. The movie was nice but were distracted by another 'show' starring a super young couple (not more than Sec1) next to us!! Jacky asked if one fine day we catch Ezra doing that, what wld my reactions be? *Scream* if he's that young!!

Aft the show, we had some hot & juicy Shanghai dumpling at Imperial Treasures... not bad...

4 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Dear Viv..Happy belated birthday..

viv said...

Thanks Joyce

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to you, Vivian.

viv said...

Thanks Viana

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes