A special Saturday

We had a lazy sat morning & walked to a nearby coffeeshop for breakfast while Ezra cycled. Jac needed to buy some casual shoes so we went to Pedro at Anchor Point. Since, its Anchor Point is so near my in laws place, we asked them out for late lunch at Xin Wang Cafe. Jac mgt to get 2 pairs of shoes!! Nice?After that my in laws wanted to go Taka to do more shopping. We went along as well.. We got Ezra a Hotwheel track since he has lots of hand me down hotwheel cars. Jac being a big boy, he wanted toys as well. He chose some kind of gun which cost almost $80 but I was not too happy abt it!! In the end, he 'downgraded' and got 2 mini guns so he can play with his son!! They wasted no time to try their hands at it once we got home!! My mum was supposed to over to my place for dinner & we invited our in laws as well... In double quick time, we mgt to whipped out this spread!! It was a very special meal to have both our parents to dine together.

7 comments:

wolfgirl said...

Families are very important.
You all must have had a great time.

Angie said...

I like the brown shoes!

Anonymous said...

U managed to upload photos to your blog... me having problems for the past week....
Baby G's Mummy

Jacky said...

Hey San-jie, is it due to photo size? and if it is video, it will take extra long too.

Joyce Long said...

So nice to have the families get together..having meals and shopping..

Wah..Jac new shoes are very stylo...nice!!!

Shana said...

U r really a very skillful chef.. can whip up so many delicious dishes at last minutes!

viv said...

yes it was a very special & enjoyable day... nothing beats time spend with family & friends

thanks shana, i just enjoy cooking & have a lot of food stored in my fridge...

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes