Ezra's Day Out!!

As I writes this post, Ezra is out for a movie with his Uncle Brian & Aunty Lai Kuan!! They were very kind to bring him out to catch Ice Age 3. They took the MRT to PS for the 3.45pm show.

When we confirmed this outing, Ezra was very excited!! I had to go thru with him the 'drill' of what to do, what to eat, what he cant eat! hahaha

He finished his lunch real quickly, took his nap at 12.45pm & got up at 2.55pm!! He called me when he woke up, asking to speak with Uncle Brian. When we got home, he was all dressed and ready to go!!
Son, enjoy your time & thank you Uncle Brian & Aunty Lai Kuan....

1 comments:

Angie said...

i am sure Ezra enjoyed the show! Jaimie did!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes