Kueh Sarlet

I tried to make kaya spread last week but it was quite a flop!! It was so green that no one dares to eat it!! It had too strong of a coconut taste but I did not want to throw it away.

As the kaya reminds me of the nonya kueh with kaya & glutinous rice, I googled and found a simple recipe to try.

The rice was really quite easy to make but I needed much more kaya!! See the thin layer of kaya!!The taste was quite yummy & the colour very pretty was well... definitely will try again!!

2 comments:

wolfgirl said...

wow wow wow.... It looks good!

I dun know the name of this kueh, always call it the blue kueh.

Angie said...

you are such a genius!!!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes