LEGO

If you asked Ezra to pick up his favourite toy now, it would have to the LEGO!! When we moved to Potong Pasir, Jac refused to give up his old & assorted box of all kinds of lego pieces & brought it along with us. This treasure box has became a new past time for father & son. Jac will fix his toys, Ezra will join him. They would spent hours on this. See how careful Ezra was while fixing the lego!!!

Ezra surprised us with this creation!!
Jac only gave some verbal instructions (cos he is busy fixing his own) Ezra fix it by himself. Not bad! He would fly & play with it, making all kind of funny engine sound as he moves the 'rocket'.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Hi Viv, long time!

Those old lego pieces really make playtime so much fun, esp. with daddy. I like Ezra's creative mind flying with his rocket and adding sound effects to it :) I like th elast pic, what a handsome little fellow~

Your new blog skin is very refreshing... i notice Jac also started his very own "Blackie's Blog" huh... I NEED to get back to blogging! FB is eating up all my time :P

Angie said...

wah!! so nice that jac and Ezra can share toys which belongs to Jac!!

I have absolutely no imagination when it comes to lego. i can only build HDB blocks.

Meekfreek said...

Ezra is so handsome! I wonder if he will like Izzy in future?

viv said...

haha i also cant built with lego unless it with clear instructions & pic to show how to put the pcs together!! but jac is good, he would just sit there & put things together.. glad ezra had that genes from him.

thanks MF for the compliment... Izzy is one pretty girl too....

wolfgirl said...

Be creative with Lego!

It allows kids to develop problem solving skills and creative thinking.

can develop mathematical analytical thinking too!

e.g. I run out of 2x4, can i used 2 of 2x2? I can also use 2 of 1x4.

When I was younger, I use Lego to constuct chairs and bed for my barbie dolls.

The sky is unlimited with Lego!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes