A Special Day for a Special Someone

17th July is a very special day for someone special to me, so I did a plan for this special person. It was suppose to be a day out with activities like tour around boat quay in the junk boat, up on the Singapore Flyer and ending with a sumptuous buffet dinner at Ritz Carlton.

However, instead of activities, she requested for a day of relaxing. So with some last minute booking we finally manage to get a spa session.

We both took half day, so Viv went home to pick Ezra before coming to pick me up at office. We went to Marina Sq Swensen for lunch and Viv got her birthday special from Swensen. After that, we walk around a bit before sending Ezra home.

Alone by ourselves, we make our way to Afone at South Bridge road for our spa session.

5 comments:

Angie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meekfreek said...

Awww...happy birthday Viv! What a lovely and pampering day!

wolfgirl said...

So romantic...

Hapy belated birthday!!!!

Joyce Long said...

Happy Belated Birthday Viv..wow..spa..used to be my fav leisure hobby...

Sherilynn said...

Blessed Belated Birthday!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes