Day 2 - KK (2 of 2)

The children, except Nadya, enjoyed the boat ride. We joked that the boat ride was the only thing when Nadya can be silent!! It was a 1st experience on high speen boat for the children!! We all had a great time at both islands. The weather was great through the day till we stepped back onto the city, it started to rain a little.
As usual, Ezra enjoyed the sand alot and only managed to get dipped into the sea after much assurance from Daddy that he will be held tightly. Of cos, he got freaked out! after seeing the 'big' fishes swimming around him. There were so so so many fish, huge schools of them swimming freely and feeding off the bread from our hands!! It was an awesome experience.
The young adults (*ahem ahem* yours truely included) went for para-sailing. And enjoyed it throughly! Only disappointment is that the guide didn't allow me to go up together with my wife cos he feel my weight is abit beyond the limit. *sob sob*
(Para-sailing picture to be uploaded later)

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes