Apple Crumble

Jac is in the camp for his last round of reservist... I was feeling a little bored and decided to do some baking. Checking my fridge, I realised that I have some very ripe apples in the fridge... what better but to bake apple crumble!! I surfed my favourite cooking website, allrecipes.com and decided on Best Apple Crumble!!

The recipe is really very simple but since it was my 1st ever apple pie/ cumble... I was not very confident. I had to sliced and cook the cut apples and drained it. Next I prepare the crust and last is the top crumble.

The result....

The whole pie
A slice of it
A close up of the slice... crust, apple filling and top crumble
Ezra enjoying his home-made apple crumble




4 comments:

shana said...

I love allrecipes.com too! But nowaday, i just too tired to bake/cook. : )

viv said...

aiya you must rest as much now mah...

Angie said...

where is your "Warning" sign for food posts?????

Joyce Long said...

can i have some of your apple crumble plssss..

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes