Daddy

It has been ages since i blog cos I was so swamp with work and when i get back home, I simply have no enegry to blog (excuses excuses) Anyway, I thought I better start my engine again.

Jac was away for army reservist for 3 whole weeks but he did come home every 2 days. This time round, Ezra would asked for his daddy... he would be worried that daddy has no toilet in the army camp!! He was also seeking more attention from me & demanding that I sit with him to watch his TV shows. When daddy comes home, he would be filled with joy and very happy to see and would run to hug Jac. Sometimes when he woke up from his nap and realised that daddy was gone, he would cry & cry!!
Immediately after Jac's reservist, he had to go for a short mission trip to our church adopted people's group. He was away since Thursday and would be returning this evening!! yeah yeah

I took some time off in the morning on Thursday and we sent daddy off at the airport. Ezra was somewhat sad and at the same time very excited to see the airplanes.We cant wait for papa to be back.... and its time to set up our Christmas tree!!

2 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Hope Jacky completes his reservist soon..christmas is coming yeh!!

btw i have set my blog pte and email you for the invites..let me know if you din receive it..

Angie said...

let's have a gathering when you are freer!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes