Hun Family Reunion Dinner @ 25 Jan

Hun family always had our reunion on eve of CNY cos my mum runs a stall in the market & she is very busy during this period. She would close her stall abt 10am in the morning & be back for reunion ard 2pm. Even with so many daugthers married out, we still make an effort to gather back for reunion. Some friends of mine actually commented that married girls dont have to come back for reunion but I find it so sad for my mum!! Nan's family came back from Shanghai for CNY as well.

Our tradition had always been hot pot & this year is no exception. Hun hot pot is very powerful & yummy!! We prepared all fresh ingredients like sliced pork, chicken, beef, liver, fish, sotong, yong tao fu, veg, sea cucumber, fish maw etc. I also made some Coco chilli sauce as dip!!Many of the kids are more grown so they have their table of hot pot... The food was to yummy, tummy to hungry so only mgt some family shots.... Keith, Kwai & Nan... Lydia & Aaron.... Healin & RonUsually we will be too full to move or do anything aft the meal... so the kids & brothers in law wld engage in their usual activity, play with the babies & SLEEP! & that's Ezra snacking on a pineapple tart!! He has been snacking lots!! I faint when the elders offered candies to him at every house we visit!!

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes