Ezra shares


Yesterday the sch had a visit to a leather upholstery factory. As a parting gift, each child was given a genuine leather tissue pouch. Ezra n a few of his friends were in my car on our journey back. One of them claimed that he don't have the pouch cos he dropped it along the way. Ezra, without prompting said "it's ok ..... You can have one. Here take it."

When I heard that my heart melts... I am so proud n pleased with him. Well done my son.

A teacher asked Ezra what happen to his pouch n on learning that, she gave him hers. Ezra was very happy to have another pouch back. I took that opportunity to teach him when we bless someone, very often we will be blessed in return as well.

三叔 came by church n he too asked ezra what happen to his pouch n why did he gave his away. Ezra said "cos my mummy car seat has a lot of leather already I don't need more!" the pure heart of young ones...


4 comments:

Shana said...

Ezra is such a darling boy!

Angie said...

sweet boy!!

Anonymous said...

A child is the reflection of the parents. Well done to your parenting that makes Ezra such a generous & selfless boy.
Sandra

viv said...

Sandra he has his bad moments too...

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes