Sudden outburst n lesson learnt

After my shower, I went into Ezra's room to check on him. To my horror, he was laying face up on the bed n hanging his head down. I could see his whole face had turned red! Quickly I helped him up n told him in a very stern n straight face what he did was very dangerous. All the blood will travel to his head causing great pressure n if pressure gets too great it may burst n cause hemorrhage n one may die! Maybe due to my stern look, he burst out crying and hugging me sobbing n saying" mummy I don't want to die, don't want to go to the hospital bcos i will miss you."

He hugged me so tight n I can feel his fear. Guess I must have been to harsh on my tone m warning!

When I put him to bed this evening, his prayers was "dear God, pls help me not to do what I did just now so that I will not die."

Guess he really learnt his lesson n think before he does dangerous stunts!

3 comments:

wolfgirl said...

Maybe he was trying to 'see' things from another perspective.

I think he really learnt his lesson.

Angie said...

Agree with WG. it's quite interesting to see what we normally see upside down (i used to do that too~~~) but overdoing it is DANGEROUS!!!

Good thing that Ezra learnt his lesson. :)

viv said...

Ya I think so... But when I saw his totally red face, I reacted too quickly! Yes definately lesson learnt cos he never do that since

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes