Ezra's 1st Plant

I remembered reading abt Jaimie having her 1st plant.... Ezra also brought home some wheat grass plant from school as they are learning about plant and flowers. The children put seeds of wheat grass onto a kitchen towel and placed it on a form plate.

It was very interesting to see how excited he was about his plant, how he would carefully water the plant and how fast the wheat grass grows in just a week!!

The grass will be ready for harvest and we can just trim off near the roots and they should grow again. I am not sure if Ezra would dare to drink the wheat grass....

Different angles of the plant!!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Interesting! Usually they do bean sprout... btw, how u make wheat grass drink, blender?

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes