Change to Childcare??

As I write this post, it was with much easy & comfort cos it just home alone with Jac & me. Ezra & helper are spending the night at my in laws place. This has somewhat became a ritual for Ezra during the sch break.

This has been a very busy school break for me. I have been back to office for 2 days & will be going in again tml. After our Family day on Tuesday, the 2 big boys and Nadine had a sleep over at our place on Wednesday evening... I was busy cooking & feeding them. Today, 2 families from church Fiona & Huey Hong came over for lunch and a playdate for the children. I had 8 kids in the house but they did well, playing with each other & stuff. It was so funny when my neighbour actually stopped Fiona at the corridor & asked if our place changed into a childcare!! It sure feels like during the holidays!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

can i leave jaimie in your childcare when i go shopping?? heeheehee!! since she loves Ezra so much.... i dont think she has a problem settling in.

Lydia said...

Vvi, you are so much like my sister, Sarah! She is always having kids over at her place during school holiday! :)

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes