A Week Past Post!!

Haha better late than never!! Jac was very excited abt this coming GI Joe movie & he somehow mgt to buy tickets for a Super Preview of GI Joe GV Grand in Great World. It's a 9.15pm show on a Tuesday night!! I was a bit worried that I may dozed off during the show!!

But not wanting to disappoint him, of cos I agreed!! We went for a simple dinner at Go Thai just outside the cinema. After dinner, we picked up our 'goody' bag which has a bottle of glass coke, a regular coke & a bear. Goody!! we can use that to be the surprise I promised Ezra cos he wanted to tag along. The guards were very strict, no recording device & even handphones were allowed, they have to surrendered!!Well the show is quite good, with enough punch & techno... so glad I did not fell asleep!! hahaha

2 comments:

Angie said...

how come they are so strict??? gd thing that you had couple time!! :)

viv said...

haha according to Jac, cos its the super preview, they were afraid it will be recorded & circulated to friendly mkt before actual opening!!

yes thank God for the couple time!!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes