Blessed Birthday Mother!

It was my mother in law birthday and we had dinner at the authentic jap buffet rest Kuishinn Bo at Great World City...

We surprised MIL with flowers and my father in law surprised her with a peck on the cheeks!!
Since its buffet we decided its just going to be an adults affair!!
The spread was not too bad with different stations.... there's grilled cheese lobster, snow crab, sashimi, handroll, tempura, cooked food, hot pot, grilled food and desserts and drinks!!


The quality of food is good but not WOW!! It was ladies nite where ladies get some discount if they finished the buffet within 2 hours!! We all had our discount!!

It was a good night of chatting and feasting!! Blessed Birthday Mother!! May God grant the desires of your heart!! Keep smiling keep chatting and be forever young mother!!

1 comments:

Angie said...

We had a birthday celebration for my MIL too! hahaha!
I hv tried the restaurant you went. I think the food was just ok too. :)

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes