Tiny step for us, a giant leap for Ezra

Well it have been a up hill task for us to get Ezra to be comfortable in the water. But all thanks to God, he seems more at ease in the pool now. Even getting used to wearing his goggle. Here are some photo of him enjoying the pool time over the weekend at his Yee yee's place.














Well he is still a long way behind Rain & Jamie meimei in terms of swimming. But from always clinging on to daddy/mummy whenever he is in the pool to now roaming around freely and jumping up & down splahing all around, I still just want to say "Well done, son!"

4 comments:

Shana said...

Well Done, indeed! ^_^

Angie said...

well done ezra!! every child has his own pace and we shd respect his pace. that is what i feel. jaimie is still crying while Rain is learning front crawl already. I am respecting the fact that jaimie still needs to cry before she goes for her lesson. We all take one step at a time! :)

Joyce Long said...

Wah..Congrats...Ezra. I am still putting on hold for Cherrlyn till she is much bigger loh..maybe P1..hope it is not too late..

Jacky said...

Joyce no worries I only learn how to really swim when I'm abt 23yrs old. :p

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes