Lazy Way of Posting

Haha Angie mentioned that I have been getting lazy with my posts & its always those "Happenings in the week!!" style... so i am keeping it this way for a while...

Ringbearer Experience
I mgt to dig out yet another set of suit for Ezra & it fits him to the T... so here's a peek at how he looks on James & Connie's Wedding. He was a little taken aback when he saw the crowd & so not too smiley... but he did a wonderful job of stepping forward when Pastor Richard called for the rings & the crowd laughed when they saw a little handsome boy walking out!! After his 'job' we gave him his loli as a reward (more to shut him out though the ceremony) Ezra with Nadya, his little bride Our family pic

A Visit to STPI Our friend Debbie had a art exhibition & we visited the gallery to give her some support. We were very blessed when Eitaro gave us a tour ard the STPI and show us where they worked and the history of printing & paper making.. interesting

Christmas Baking
One thing that took up a lot of time this holiday was baking. I tried bread for breakfast, gingerbread man for the little ones, Brandy fruit cake for friends, cookies for church and even a logcake!! Fruitcake Cookies Logcake (my 1st attempt) Gingerbread Man (2nd attempt) Bread

11 comments:

Shana said...

your log cakes look so pretty..the gingerbread man cookies look so colourful..the sausage breads look delicious..U ARE GOOD!!

Angie said...

you are a wonderful chef and baker! Ezra looked so seeerrriiooouuusss... hey, i can imagine him waiting at the end of the red carpet for his bride already.... i hope we get invited to his wedding... er.. am i thinking too far ahead?

viv said...

thank you for all your compliments abt my baking... actally the log cake is really quiet easy to bake.

haha angie guess we both had to wait a looooooooong time for that special day for our kids!!

Anonymous said...

If you have a simple forex trading strategy that is very easy to understand kindly share it please. No commercial products.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.lcdplaza.net/inobbs/bbs_read.php?code=notice&nbd=notice&dbcal=no&uid=37&page=1&start=0&mode=&no=0&lng=kor]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

bookmarks rmfon

[url=http://fleumerchanbarb.blogspot.com]fleur merchants barbie[/url]
[url=http://bathroo-sear-advanc.blogspot.com]bathroom search advanced[/url]
[url=http://bacostucowbo.blogspot.com]baby costume cowboy[/url]
[url=http://coffcartridbasebal.blogspot.com]coffee cartridge baseball[/url]
[url=http://laclof.blogspot.com]lava clock fog[/url]

last iehvd

Anonymous said...

Hello i am fresh here. I came accross this website I have found It truly useful & it's helped me out alot. I hope to give something back & aid others like its helped me.

Cheers all, See You About.

Anonymous said...

Heya im fresh on here, I stumbled upon this board I find It absolutely useful & it has helped me a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later

Anonymous said...

Greetings im new here. I came upon this chat board I find It truly useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute and help other people like its helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Later.

Anonymous said...

Good Day i'm fresh to this, I came accross this chat board I find It exceedingly helpful & it has helped me out loads. I should be able to contribute and help other users like its helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Later

Anonymous said...

Heya i am new on here, I stumbled upon this chat board I have found It vastly accommodating and its helped me out tons. I hope to give something back and help other users like its helped me.

Thank You, See You Later

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, my computer is messed up! I'd heard that the computer program just like a registry scanner might be able to help? Does anyone are conscious of a great registry cleaner?

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes