Gingerbread Man

I was toying with the idea of baking gingerbread man for friends as Christmas gifts. So I better do some trial now. Got a recipe from a church friend... its really not so difficult to do but the rolling out & cutting the shape & transferring it to the baking tray takes some skills.

After baking, it must be cooled before I decorate the man with icing. It requires a little creativity.

Violia... My nicer ones.
The rest of the batch

The children pestered for some and they got their wish granted!!

7 comments:

wolfgirl said...

So pretty!!!!!

Did you get the kids to help with the gingerbread man???

Jocelyn said...

very nice...

Shana said...

They're so colourful!

Angie said...

More white and pink icing may look nicer than the green. what do you think?

viv said...

yes the kids helped, nana rolled out the dough & cut the shapes while the 2 younger ones helped with the M&Ms... oh they also helped themsleves to the decorations

ya i will need more colours... i have got red & white icing waiting in the cupboard!!

Joyce Long said...

wah...so nice till can set up a shop liao

Lydia said...

Hey Viv, that's a good idea to make gingerbread man... my laogong is planning a baking activity for the girls and their friends, they would be thrilled with the rainbow sprinkles! Any nice and easy online recipes for the dough?

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes