It has been ages...

Yes it has been ages (or seems like it) since I turn on my lappy to surf net and blog. Reason being I was home with 4 kids!! Yes my sisters children 3 of them came to my place for this whole week, the older 2 even camped here at my place. Ezra enjoyed himself completely... waking up & asking "why is my jie jie?" They had so much FUN, laughter & scream!! I was completely (almost) tired out.

So I am going to start blogging abt past events from the latest first.

We brought Ezra for the movie Monster vs Aliens. I was preparing him mentally & teaching him what to do when he gets scared. When he is scare, he can hold my hands, sit on my lap, cover his ears and cover his eyes with my shawl but he cant cry cos if he cries, I will have to bring him out of the cinema & we cant watch the movie anymore!! He understand the SOP & he did marvellous!! Some scenes were a bit dark & he would hold up my shawl & cover his eyes!! He would slowly lower the shawl & peep at the screen again & put down when it was ok!! He was so cute!! We mgt to watch the entire movie!!

I met up with Angie, Wolfie & Joyce for lunch at Ricetable.. the food was good & the company even better. We chatted abt anything under the sun. There were so much sharing & laughter. It was a really good session!! I am now waiting to read Angie post!! hahaha

In the morning, my sis Lydia jio us to swim at her place. We quickly got dressed and off to the pool we went. Ezra piggyback on me & we 'swam' 2 laps in the pool. It was great fun!! Ezra had a mini water gun fight with Amelia & Abel. Amelia was very kind & told Ezra to hold 1 end of the gun (pump) while she pulled it to fill the water. Ezra kind of fell over cos the pull was rather hard. The second time, Ezra asked Amelia to move to the side of the pool & he held on to the gun & the other hand holding tight to the edge of the pool... smart rite!!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Been missing you!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes