Ezra

It has been awhile since I wrote abt Ezra's progress. Our son is already four and he is every bit a boy. He is very good at remembering places. This morning we drove by orchard central and he pointed out to us that's the place he has his kiwi lesson! He would always ask me if I am driving the correct direction or am I lost if it's an unfamiliar road or place.

It never fails to melt my heart when I walk thru the doors and he runs to hug me saying "mummy you are home I miss you!" When I give a shout or scream in pain he never fails to ask "mummy are you ok?" I was out with some friends for dinner last evening and when I got home, I tried to put him to bed. While we were laying down, he asked "so mummy how was your dinner?" My gosh he is only 4 n asking such as a matter question! So cute!

He is an expert at reasoning and would give you an answer that is difficult to fault him! There was a time where he refused to stayover at my in laws place and when we asked him why, his answers were "cos I love you and will miss you so much!" another answer was "it was very uncomfortable sleeping on the floor in nai nai house, I like my cosy bed!" There was a period where he was constantly scolded by us and Jac once told him that we were very disappointed in him and we were not proud of his misbehavior. These days he is much better and he just asked Jac "daddy, I have been quite a good boy and are you proud of me!" yes son we are proud of you and love you whatever.

Ezra is also showing his child like faith in God. He knows that when he needs help, he can pray to God. In Phuket, after a dangerously sea ride and when he landed safely on shore he told his yiyi "we better pray to God to protect us!" Again, last evening during our chat, Ezra asked to pray to God n his prayers goes something like this "dear God, pls take away daddy fever so he can be well. Also the tooth decay in mummy n also my cough in Jesus name we pray amen!" It's our prayers that Ezra will walk n live in God's ways.

Ezra enjoys playing with his cousins especially the chuang girls. This holiday, they just had too much fun having sleep over parties like tonight!

Son, daddy and mummy thank God for you and thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives. We are going to miss you so much next week when you go for holidays with yeye and nai nai but we will be praying for you everyday. We love you darling.





3 comments:

Angie said...

Yup!! Ezra is such an adorable boy!! enjoy yourself with your yeye and nainai, Ezra! and Viv, enjoy your couple time with Jac!! :D

wolfgirl said...

Wow.. Ezra is like a typical male.. asking whether you are lost.. hohoho..

His words and prayers are indeed very heartwarming.. I can picture your beeming smile when he tells you that he misses you.

Joyce Long said...

Ezra is truly a sensible boy....his words of love and care
shows he is a big gor gor : ) here wishing him a wonderful holiday trip...

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes