The family of .......

We were in the car n prep talking to Ezra abt him having to tell us early when he needs to pee cos soemtimes we can find a toilet in time. In such cases, we had to resort to having him pee at the grass we are working on correcting that!!!! So I called Ezra the shee shee boy! Immediately he pointed to jac n calls him 'poo poo boy! I asked him why n his reply was "becos papa always poo poo so long!" Jac asked him how abt mummy! He pondered for a second n says 'mummy is the 放屁 girl!' I asked why? His reply was "becos mummy alway放屁 n forget to say excuse me!" we were dumbfounded n had a good laugh all the rest of the car ride!!!! So now we know what we were in the eyes of our son


5 comments:

Shana said...

Wahahaha!!!! The family of 'P'

Angie said...

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's hilarious!!! anyway, sometimes we have to resort to letting Jae pee along the road/ drain/ grass because she told us too late and there's no toilet nearby! and she has a strange resistant to go to the toilet when there is one. and she can cross her legs and let me she is very urgent 10mins after we passed by the toilet. so angry!

Lydia said...

haha... too funny!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Wahahaha! What a family...

Anyway joke aside, I hv similar problem with my gal (last min then tell me she want to pee pee). I happened to discuss abt this issue with her teacher during the TPM. She told me tat we as parents should not wait till our child tell us they want to go pee pee then we bring them there. Basically we should bring them to the toilet every 2-2.5 hrs (or at least ask them if they want to go)cos it's not good to make them hold their urine. It's not good for their kidneys. tat's y in school, they will always encourage the children to go toilet after every lesson/activity. They wun force them to go but will asks them want to go or not.

stardust said...

For boys is more easy - I always pack small plastic bags along and get Vince to stand, point and pee in them ONLY in times of emergency. I even used in a taxi once during traffic jam. Usually I nag him to pee in toilet before we eat at resturant or long car journey.

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes