Back pain

I had a spinal op 20 yrs ago and had occasional backache but of late the frequency is getting bad and the pain can be quite unbearable. Sometimes in the night cant sleep cos cant find a comfortabe position. Hubby has been nagging me to see a doc & after weighing all the "pros" & cons... finally decide to see polyclinic to get a refer letter to NUH. Visit to poly was not as long waiting as i expected but my appointment at NUH is end Aug!! thats a long wait!!

According to doc, it could be the degenaration of my spine, nothing much can be done...

2 comments:

Idy said...

Hmm... does seeing a chiropractor help? Or maybe go for massage regularly?

Idy said...

Hmm... does seeing a chiropractor help? Or maybe go for massage regularly?

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes